List of Tax when selling a real estate
Stamp Tax ・・・tax imposed based on sales price stated on a sales contract.
Registration Tax・・・tax imposed for registration of settlement of mortgage.
Transfer Revenue Tax ・・・revenue tax and resents’ tax will be imposed when selling a real estate.
Transfer tax = Selling price – (costs related to obtaining + costs related to transfer)
Short Term Transfer (Less than 5 years at the time of January 1 in the year of sales)
Revenue tax 30%
Residents’ tax 9%
Long Term Transfer (More than 5 years at the time of January 1 in the year of sales)
Revenue tax 15%
Residents’ tax 5%
- List of Tax when selling a real estate
- List of Tax when owning a real estate
- List of Tax needed when purchasing a property
- Difference between tax saving and tax evasion
- Reason why the purpose of real estate investment only for tax saving is bad for you
- Tax Saving by Using a Corporation
- In case of Tax Investigations