List of Tax when owning a real estate
◆Property Tax & City Planning Tax・・・imposed on the owner at the time of January 1 every year. In some area, the timing may be on April 1.
Property Tax = Assessed value of fixed asset ×1.4％
City Planning Tax = Assessed value of fixed asset ×0.3％
Essentially property tax rate is 1.4% but this can be changeable in some area. Therefore the rate is not always the same.
- List of Tax when selling a real estate
- List of Tax when owning a real estate
- List of Tax needed when purchasing a property
- Difference between tax saving and tax evasion
- Reason why the purpose of real estate investment only for tax saving is bad for you
- Tax Saving by Using a Corporation
- In case of Tax Investigations