Which is better, keep the property for long or sell it when time is right?
It depends on your personal preference.
For me, I like to own a property for long, do big repairs on it and then sell it.
When I purchase, what I think important is yield so there is no special need to sell the property because it’s generating stable cash flow.
If you have a better property to invest in, you might want to sell and reinvest.
On the other hand, if your property makes not high yield, it’s better to sell it when it can be sold at high price.
- Which is better, keep the property for long or sell it when time is right?
- Can you really make money from Real Estate Investment?
- I heard population is decreasing in Japan? Is it safe to own a real estate?
- Can I try to negotiate and get a discount on brokerage fees?
- Which is better to start with, Individual room or whole building?
- Should I do early repayment?
- How do I buy a good property?