Should I do early repayment?
If interest rate seems to stay as is, it’s not recommended.
It’s better to keep the fund in hand in case in the future a new great property pops up that you want to invest in.
If interest rate goes up, then you should do early repayment right before it.
Cash is the strongest weapon.
If possible, try to keep it in hand.
- Which is better, keep the property for long or sell it when time is right?
- Can you really make money from Real Estate Investment?
- I heard population is decreasing in Japan? Is it safe to own a real estate?
- Can I try to negotiate and get a discount on brokerage fees?
- Which is better to start with, Individual room or whole building?
- Should I do early repayment?
- How do I buy a good property?