I heard population is decreasing in Japan? Is it safe to own a real estate?
Not all areas in Japan are the case.
You can expect stable return by selecting nice areas to invest in carefully.
Even the area thats population is decreasing, high return property would reduce that risk.
To be extreme, it is ok to have 50% vacancy if your property yields 20% return.
There is no problem if risk and return are balancing correctly.
- Which is better, keep the property for long or sell it when time is right?
- Can you really make money from Real Estate Investment?
- I heard population is decreasing in Japan? Is it safe to own a real estate?
- Can I try to negotiate and get a discount on brokerage fees?
- Which is better to start with, Individual room or whole building?
- Should I do early repayment?
- How do I buy a good property?