How do I buy a good property?
First of all try to bring up your investment level so that you can talk to real estate agent on the same level.
This may sound bad but some real estate agents try to rip you off once they find out you are not as knowledgeable about real estate investment as they are. To avoid it you need to show that you are a “legit person”.
Once you find a good agent you should get to know your sales rep more.
When he obtains a great property information, the first person that comes up in his head should be you.
Lastly you should act quickly when property information pops up.
Someone else will take it away while you are wondering what to do.
- Which is better, keep the property for long or sell it when time is right?
- Can you really make money from Real Estate Investment?
- I heard population is decreasing in Japan? Is it safe to own a real estate?
- Can I try to negotiate and get a discount on brokerage fees?
- Which is better to start with, Individual room or whole building?
- Should I do early repayment?
- How do I buy a good property?