Can I try to negotiate and get a discount on brokerage fees?
We don’t recommend that.
It’s OK to do so as long as you decide not to have a good relationship with the agent any more.
Real estate companies sell “information”.
If you are trying to get a discount on the information, the agency prioritizes other clients over you.
As a result, you don’t get new information any more.
So paying full amount or full amount plus extra as a bonus to your agent would be better.
A little expense would make a huge return at the end so try not to negotiate for a discount.
- Which is better, keep the property for long or sell it when time is right?
- Can you really make money from Real Estate Investment?
- I heard population is decreasing in Japan? Is it safe to own a real estate?
- Can I try to negotiate and get a discount on brokerage fees?
- Which is better to start with, Individual room or whole building?
- Should I do early repayment?
- How do I buy a good property?